2022-23 QUARTERLY TUITION SCHEDULE
Dance classes at Twirl run continuously from September 8, 2022 through June 7, 2023. Although, tuition is charged in four quarterly installments, enrollment is open through January and families can register any time during this time period.
2022-23 quarterly payments are due on September 8, November 14, January 23, and March 27. These dates do not reflect different sessions, but are simply payments for the entire season which runs Sept. 8, 2022 to June 7, 2023. Families who register during the season will pay prorated tuition. A $30 (one dancer) or $50 (family) registration fee is also due at the time of enrollment.
- 1 hour per week $180 per quarter
- 1.25 hour per week $205 per quarter
- 2 hours per week $330 per quarter
- 2.25 hours per week $355 per quarter
- 2.5 hours per week $380 per quarter
- 2.75 hours per week $405 per quarter
- 3 hours per week $435 per quarter
- 3.25 hours per week $460 per quarter
- 3.5 hours per week $485 per quarter
- 3.75 hours per week $510 per quarter
- 4 hours per week $525 per quarter
- 4.25 hours per week $550 per quarter
- 4.5 hours per week $575 per quarter
- 4.75 hours per week $600 per quarter
- 5 hours per week $610 per quarter
- 5.25 hours per week $635 per quarter
- 5.5 hours per week $660 per quarter
- 5.75 hours per week $685 per quarter
- 6 hours per week $695 per quarter
- 6.25 hours per week $720 per quarter
- 6.5 hours per week $745 per quarter
- 6.75 hours per week $770 per quarter
- 7 hours per week $780 per quarter
- 7.25 hours per week $805 per quarter
- 7.5 hours per week $830 per quarter
- 7.75 hours per week $855 per quarter
- 8 hours per week $860 per quarter
- 8.25 hours per week $885 per quarter
- 8.5 hours per week $910 per quarter
- 8.75 hours per week $935 per quarter
- 9 hours per week $940 per quarter
- 9.25 hours per week $965 per quarter
- 9.5 hours per week $990 per quarter
- 9.75 hours per week $1015 per quarter
*Family Discount: There is a tuition discount for families with two or more siblings enrolled in paid classes. The sibling with the higher tuition will be charged full price and additional siblings with the same or lower tuition will receive a 10% discount on the quarterly tuition. Family discounts are not valid for Twirl Summer Camps.
CLASS TUITION POLICIES
- Automatic bank debit card or credit card payments will be posted on the start of each quarter- September 8, November 14, January 23, and March 27.
- Quarterly tuition payments are based on the entire season and not based on classes per quarter.
- There is a five day grace period for each quarterly payment. Payments received after the fifth day up to the tenth day after payment is due will result in a $25 late fee. After the tenth day, there will be a late fee of $25 plus $5 per day until the payment is made. This charge is to cover administrative costs associated with tracking late payments.
- If online payments are not possible and the payment due date is during a holiday break, checks can be mailed to Twirl at 3544 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073.
- Post-dated checks not accepted.
- Payments that result in non-sufficient funds (NSF) will incur a $20 fee.
- Tuition refunds are issued only if a class is canceled due to low enrollment.
CLASS WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- A one month notice must be given for class withdrawals.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from a class, the family must inform Twirl in writing either in person or by email to email@example.com.
- Tuition is due during this one month period and all automatic bank debits or credit card charges will stop after the one-month period.
- Registration fees and performance fees are not refundable.